Registration Details 注册详情
After double rounds reivew process, the authors will receive the notification letter from the conference secretary, in which the registration steps will be indicated. The authors are requested to finish the registration step by step. The submitted and accepted full paper will be published into the conference proceeding, and need to be presented onsite by oral/poster presentation. After you finish the payment, please remember to upload your final paper to the system. The editor will format your paper based on the final version.
After peer-reviwed, you will receive the notification letter from the conference secretary, in which the registration steps indicated. Please follow the steps one by one to finish the process.Please note that the abstract will be included in program but will not published in conference proceedings. So, when you process the registration online, please just choose items related to "Presenter" not "Author".
Register Directly, just log in the online system and fill in all the information and then process the payment online.
To be considered for final acceptance and publication, each
paper MUST have at least one paid full registration by the
registration deadline. Papers that do not adhere to this
requirement will be excluded in the proceedings.
One regular registration can cover a paper at least 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only ONE hard copy.
The Early-bird Registration due: November 15, 2021 (GMT+8)
Any question, please contact via email@example.com
Registration Fee 注册费
After November 15, 2021
|Full Paper Author (Student or Reviewer)||500 USD|3500 CNY||550 USD|3850 CNY||400 USD|2800 CNY|
|Full Paper Author (Regular)||530 USD|3700 CNY||580 USD|4100 CNY||450 USD|3150 CNY|
|Abstract Registration (Presenter Only)||380 USD|2700 CNY||430 USD|3000 CNY||300 USD|2100 CNY|
|Listener||300 USD|2100 CNY||350 USD|2450 CNY||250 USD| 1750 CNY|
|Extra paper registration||350 USD| 2450 CNY||400 USD|2800 CNY||400 USD| 2800 CNY|
|Extra page||70 USD /per page | 500 CNY/页|
Payment Methods 支付方式
- Online credit card/wire transfer/ Wechat Pay/ Ali Pay/UnionPay/Paypal are all acceptable.
- Listener Registration: Please email Payment Order ID & Payment Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you pay by wire transfer or Paypal, please pay more USD 30 as the handling fee.
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. The conference staff won't require your personal card information for booking service. Please don't trust anyone.
Invitation Letter 邀请信
1. The invitation letter
will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICBDE Conference and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICBDE Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICBDE Conference and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICBDE conference of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
Cancellation & Refund Policy 取消&退款政策
ICBDE hopes everyone who registers for the
conference will be able to attend; however, ICBDE knows
extenuating circumstances do occur.The ICBDE Cancellation and
Refund Policies are as follows:
1. Before 30 days prior to conference date: Full refund except 30 USD handling fee charge.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to conference date: Amount equals to 70% of total registration fee will be refundable.
3. 15 days or less prior to conference date: Amount equals to 50% of total registration fee will be refundable.
4. Conference start: non-refundable
If the conference cannot be held on time due to force majeure such as politics, weather and disasters, the organizer will not bear any compensation but the above refund policy also applies.
The organizer shall have the right to postpone, change the mode of the conference or cancel the conference. Participants are obligated to cooperate with the organizer's arrangements and refund policy.
Legal Disclaimer Notice and Safety Tips 免责声明和安全提示
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
1. The participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
2. Participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
3. All legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
4. The conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.